Posts filled under #kingair

Aircraft: Boeing 74

Info: Aircraft: Boeing 747-830 Airline: Lufthansa Registration: D-ABYC Age: 5.2 years Location: Frankfurt (FRA/EDDF) #lufthansa #boeing #747 #7478 #b747 #b748 #b7478 #boeing747 #beechcraft #kingair #kingair200 #rsp #royalsirplus #royalsirplusairline #royalsp #airplane #plane #avgeek #avporn #planeporn #airport #air #planespotting #frankfurtairport #gear #engine #followme @planesonearth In cooperation with @_elias_photography_ @planespotterswe @planespotters_holland @fra_aviationphotography @spotter.chris @planespotting_fin @stockholmplanespotter

 Baron 58
Ano 1976
7046 h

Baron 58 Ano 1976 7046 horas totais Motores IO-520 / 285 hp 236 horas aps de motor e 1.464 horas disponveis 162 horas aps de Hlice nova de caixa 7 horas de autonomia Winglets GNS 430 Radar colorido PA 3 eixos Pintura nota 9 Interior nota 9 Vencimento IAM 03/07/2018 Vencimento CA 08/2021 Solicite maiores informaes. Preo: US$ 318.000,00 Dlares Esta aeronave poder ser comercializada sem aviso prvio. --------------------------- Contato Leonardo (17) 9.9734-0077 whats --------------------------- --------------------------- No deixa de nos procurar caso tenha algum equipamento a venda, pode ser que tenhamos compradores de imediato -------------------------- #comerciodeaeronaves #compreaero #aeronavesavenda #monomotor #bimotor #turbohelice #aviacaoexecutiva #privatejets #cessna #beechcraf #seneca #avgeek #avporn #baron #kingair #corporateaviation #privateaviation #bonanza #citation #aviaocivil #aircraftforsale #cessnacitation

 King Air F90
Ano 1981

King Air F90 Ano 1981 6800 horas totais 3570 horas disponveis de turbinas NOVAS compradas na Pratt Whitney. Hlice ZERO hora aps Conversao Black Hawk. Reviso de trem de pouso e substituio do para-brisa ZERO hora aps Substituio das mascaras de oxignio da tripulao em 2017 Trem de pouso com kit high flotation. Pintura Feita em 2010 IAM e CA renovados em 03/2017. Selos da pressurizao substitudos em 2014. Sem histrico de acidente. Solicite maiores informaes. Preo: US$1.500.000,00 Esta aeronave poder ser comercializada sem aviso prvio. --------------------------- Contato Leonardo (17) 9.9734-0077 whats --------------------------- --------------------------- No deixa de nos procurar caso tenha algum equipamento a venda, pode ser que tenhamos compradores de imediato -------------------------- #comerciodeaeronaves #compreaero #aeronavesavenda #monomotor #bimotor #turbohelice #aviacaoexecutiva #privatejets #cessna #beechcraf #seneca #avgeek #avporn #baron #kingair #corporateaviation #privateaviation #bonanza #citation #aviaocivil #aircraftforsale #cessnacitation

An extract on #kingair

In 1786, the Virginia Statute for Religious Freedom, penned in 1779 by Thomas Jefferson, was adopted by the Virginia General Assembly in Richmond. The site is now commemorated by the First Freedom Center. Richmond has several historic churches. Because of its early English colonial history from the early 17th century to 1776, Richmond has a number of prominent Anglican/Episcopal churches including Monumental Church, St. Paul's Episcopal Church and St. John's Episcopal Church. Methodists and Baptists made up another section of early churches, and First Baptist Church of Richmond was the first of these, established in 1780. In the Reformed church tradition, the first Presbyterian Church in the City of Richmond was First Presbyterian Church, organized on June 18, 1812. On February 5, 1845, Second Presbyterian Church of Richmond was founded, which was a historic church where Stonewall Jackson attended and was the first Gothic building and the first gas-lit church to be built in Richmond. St. Peter's Church was dedicated and became the first Catholic church in Richmond on May 25, 1834. The city is also home to the historic Cathedral of the Sacred Heart which is the mother church for the Roman Catholic Diocese of Richmond. The first Jewish congregation in Richmond was Kahal Kadosh Beth Shalom. Kahal Kadosh Beth Shalom was the sixth congregation in the United States. By 1822 K.K. Beth Shalom members worshipped in the first synagogue building in Virginia. They eventually merged with Congregation Beth Ahabah, an offshoot of Beth Shalom. There are two Orthodox Synagogues, Keneseth Beth Israel and Chabad of Virginia. There is an Orthodox Yeshivah K12 school system known as Rudlin Torah academy, which also includes a post high-school program. There are two Conservative synagogues, Beth El and Or Atid. There are three Reform synagogues, Bonay Kodesh, Beth Ahabah and Or Ami. Along with such religious congregations, there are a variety of other Jewish charitable, educational and social service institutions, each serving the Jewish and general communities. These include the Weinstein Jewish Community Center, Jewish Family Services, Jewish Community Federation of Richmond and Richmond Jewish Foundation. Due to the influx of German immigrants in the 1840s, St. John's German Evangelical church was formed in 1843. Saints Constantine and Helen Greek Orthodox Cathedral held its first worship service in a rented room at 309 North 7th Street in 1917. The cathedral relocated to 30 Malvern Avenue in 1960 and is noted as one of two Eastern Orthodox churches in Richmond and home to the annual Richmond Greek Festival. There are seven current masjids in the Greater Richmond area, with three more currently in construction, accommodating the growing Muslim population, the first one being Masjid Bilal. In the 1950s, Muslims from the East End got organized under Nation of Islam (NOI). They used to meet in Temple #24 located on North Avenue. After the NOI split in 1975, the Muslims who joined mainstream Islam, start meeting at Shabaaz Restaurant on Nine Mile Road. By 1976, the Muslims used to meet in a rented church. They tried to buy this church, but due to financial difficulties the Muslims instead bought an old grocery store at Chimbarazoo Boulevard, the present location of Masjid Bilal. Initially, the place was called "Masjid Muhammad #24". Only by 1990 did the Muslims renamed it to "Masjid Bilal". Masjid Bilal was followed by the Islamic Center of Virginia, ICVA masjid. The ICVA was established in 1973 as a non profit tax exempt organization. With aggressive fundraising, ICVA was able to buy land on Buford road. Construction of the new masjid began in the early 1980s. The rest of the five current masjids in the Richmond area are Islamic Center of Richmond (ICR) in the west end, Masjid Umm Barakah on 2nd street downtown, Islamic Society of Greater Richmond (ISGR) in the west end, Masjidullah in the north side, and Masjid Ar-Rahman in the east end. Hinduism is actively practiced, particularly in suburban areas of Henrico and Chesterfield. Some 6,000 families of Indian descent resided in the Richmond Region as of 2011. Hindus are served by several temples and cultural centers. The two most familiar are the Cultural Center of India (CCI) located off of Iron Bridge Road in Chesterfield County and the Hindu Center of Virginia in Henrico County which has garnered national fame and awards for being the first LEED certified religious facility in the commonwealth. Seminaries in Richmond include: the school of theology at Virginia Union University; a Presbyterian seminary, Union Presbyterian Seminary, and the Baptist Theological Seminary at Richmond. The McCollough Theological Seminary of the United House of Prayer For All People is located in the Church Hill neighborhood of the city. Bishops that sit in Richmond include those of the Episcopal Diocese of Virginia (the denomination's largest); the Richmond Area of the United Methodist Church (Virginia Annual Conference), the nation's second-largest and one of the oldest. The Presbytery of the JamesPresbyterian Church (USA) also is based in the Richmond area. The Roman Catholic Diocese of Richmond was canonically erected by Pope Pius VII on July 11, 1820. Today there are 235,816 Catholics at 146 parishes in the Diocese of Richmond. The city of Richmond is home to 19 Catholic parishes. Cathedral of the Sacred Heart is home to the current bishop Most Reverend Francis Xavier DiLorenzo who was appointed by Pope John Paul II on March 31, 2004.