An extract on #erkeklerehediye
Incheon International Airport is South Korea's primary international airport and a regional air hub. In 2015 it was the world's 22nd busiest airport by passenger traffic, with 49,412,750 passengers.
There were a total of 305,446 flights (300,634 international, 4,812 domestic) to and from Incheon International Airport in 2015, an average of 837 flights (824 international, 13 domestic) daily. 50.9% of the flights were serviced by Koreas two main carriers, Korean Air and Asiana Airlines, with low-cost and foreign carriers servicing the remaining 49.1%. The airport is experiencing a rapid increase in passengers, and the opening of the 2nd terminal in December 2017 should spur additional traffic.
Also featured in the Korean drama series, "Air City."
Incheon Bus Terminal, located at its eponymous subway stop, offers express bus transportation to all parts of Korea. Many city bus lines offer transportation within city limits as well as to the neighboring cities of Bucheon, Gimpo, Seoul, and Siheung.
Many BRT lines offer transportation between Seoul and Incheon.
Local service to Guro, Seoul, Cheongnyangni, Uijeongbu and Soyosan is offered by Seoul's subway Line 1. The line has 11 stations within Incheon and connects to the Incheon Subway at Bupyeong and Juan stations.
Rapid service on the same line to Yongsan Station in Seoul depart from Dongincheon station and stops at major stations.
The Airport Express (AREX) line runs from Incheon International Airport to Seoul Station via Gimpo International Airport. The Incheon-Gimpo section was opened in March 2007 and was extended to Seoul station in December 2010. Passengers can choose a high-speed service stopping only at Incheon airport and Seoul, which takes 43 minutes but departs only every half-hour; or the all-station service which takes 53 minutes but leaves every six minutes.
KTX service was introduced on the AREX line on 30 June 2014, with stops at Incheon International Airport Station and Geoman Station. There are additional plans to use the newly built Suin Line to bring KTX service to Incheon Station by 2021
Incheon is home to the following professional and semi professional sports teams:
Association football: The K League Classic team Incheon United FC.
The Incheon team was known to have a popular rivalry against former Bucheon SK (now Jeju United), due to the teams' close geographical relationship.
The WK League team is named Hyundai Steel Red Angels.
Baseball: The KBO League team SK Wyverns.
The first Incheon-based pro-baseball team was Sammi (one of the major steel companies in the 1980s) Superstars.
Basketball: The KBL team Incheon Electroland Elephants and WKBL team Incheon Shinhan Bank S-Birds are based in Incheon.
Ice hockey: The Daemyung Killer Whales of the Asia League Ice Hockey play their games at Incheon's Seonhak Ice Rink.
Volleyball: The V-League teams are Incheon Korean Air Jumbos and Incheon Heungkuk Life Pink Spiders.
Munhak Sports Complex: The Munahk Sports Complex houses both a football stadium and a baseball stadium. The football stadium was Incheon's venue for the 2002 Football World Cup, and is also the home venue for Incheon United. The baseball stadium is the home venue for the SK Wyverns.
In April 2007, Incheon was selected as the host city for the 2014 Asian Games, beating out New Delhi.
Yeonhui Cricket Ground: Yeonhui Cricket Ground is a newly built cricket stadium in Incheon. The 2014 Asian Games will feature cricket for both the men's and the women's event and this ground will be used for the scheduled cricket matches to be played in the games. It has been reported that the crowd capacity of this ground will be 2,353. This first cricket stadium in South Korea.
Incheon Football Stadium (Sungui Arena): Incheon Football Stadium is the first football-only stadium in Incheon. It was built in 2012 with a capacity for 20,891 spectators.