Posts filled under #bongrips

Go tik tik tik tik tik li

Go tik tik tik tik tik like me If you don't know what the fuck's going on like me Tik, tik, tik I'm just a little lightie I don't like the drugs, but the drugs like me Go tik, tik, tik, tik, tik like me If you don't know what the fuck's is going on like me Tik, tik, tik I'm just a little lightie I don't like the drugs, but the drugs like me #summer #summerdays #sunny #bong #bongs #bongrips #dieantwoord #tiktiktik #lyrics #diefokkenantwoord #dieantwoordshirt #homemadeshirt #mountninji #girlswhosmoke #smoking #toking #peace #peacefuldays #boop #nature #outdoors #thegreatoutdoors

An extract on #bongrips

De Facto [Relationship] is comparable to non-marital relationship contracts (sometimes called "Palimony Agreements") and certain limited forms of domestic partnership, which are found in many jurisdictions throughout the world. A "De Facto Relationship" is not comparable to common-law marriage, which is a fully legal marriage that has merely been contracted in an irregular way (including by habit and repute). Only nine U.S. states and the District of Columbia still permit this irregular form of marriage; but common law marriages are otherwise valid and recognised by and in all jurisdictions whose rules of comity mandate the recognition of any marriage that was legally formed in the jurisdiction where it was contracted.

Crayfish are eaten worldwide. Like other edible crustaceans, only a small portion of the body of a crayfish is eaten. In most prepared dishes, such as soups, bisques and touffes, only the tail portion is served. At crawfish boils or other meals where the entire body of the crayfish is presented, other portions, such as the claw meat, may be eaten. Like all crustaceans, crayfish are not kosher because they are aquatic animals that do not have both fins and scales. They are therefore not eaten by observant Jews. As of 2005, Louisiana supplies 95% of the crayfish harvested in the US. In 1987, Louisiana produced 90% of the crayfish harvested in the world, 70% of which were consumed locally. In 2007, the Louisiana crawfish harvest was about 54,800 tons, almost all of it from aquaculture. About 70%80% of crayfish produced in Louisiana are Procambarus clarkii (red swamp crawfish), with the remaining 20%30% being Procambarus zonangulus (white river crawfish).

Elvis Presley: Elvis Presley was in Change of Habit (1969) with Edward Asner Edward Asner was in JFK (1991) with Kevin Bacon Therefore, Asner has a Bacon number of 1, and Presley (who never appeared in a film with Bacon) has a Bacon number of 2. Ian McKellen: Ian McKellen was in X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014) with Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy McAvoy and Fassbender were in X-Men: First Class (2011) with Kevin Bacon Therefore, McAvoy and Fassbender have Bacon numbers of 1, and McKellen has a Bacon number of 2. Because some people have both a finite Bacon and a finite Erds number because of acting and publications, there are a rare few who have a finite ErdsBacon number, which is defined as the sum of a person's independent Erds and Bacon numbers.

logo