Posts filled under #bandirma

Bazi gunler vardir hic bi

Bazi gunler vardir hic bitmesin istersin,muadili olmayacaktir bilirsin...Ama bazi manzaralar da vardir ki gunun ne kadar guzel gecerse gecsin,o gun bitsinde yle kahvemi,ayimi alip gunu gozlerimi senlendirerek bitireyim,guzel bir gun batimi yasayayim dersin... Iste Erdek... Gunu bitirmek icin sakinlik ve esiz bir manzara istiyorsaniz buyrun efenim... Kamp yapmak ve kesfe cikmak icin muthis bir dogasi var,bizden duymus olmayin . . . . #camp#camping#camprail#kamp#interrail #sunset#passionpassport#sun#shadowhunters #beach#seaside#instagram#summer#red #mood#pregnancy#mybaby#tobemom #love#honeymoon#balikesir#bandirma#bursa #erdek#turkiye#turkey#world#followme


Harika 
Pratik topuz yap

Harika Pratik topuz yapc Sihirli topuz yapc ile pratik arpc topuzlar yapmanz mmkn! Ekstra masrafa girmeden ve saatlerce uramadan harika topuzlar yapabilmenize olanak sunar. Kullanm kolaydr, kendiliinden katlanan mekanizmas ile saniyeler iinde profesyonel grnml topuzlar eldebilmenizi salar. Paketinden farkl kyafet ve sa renkleri iin iki farkl desen ve renkte hairagami bun tail sihirli topuz yapc kmaktadr. Paketten 2 tane kmaktadr SPAR N 05372972929 WHATSAPP #tt #hostestokas #kolaybigudi #erzurum#bandirma #sivas #nevsehir #patik #samsun #oksatanlar #trabzon #topuz #sosyete #oksatan #pretty #anakkale #kars #topuz #mu #pratik #pratiksa #antakya #bolu#sosyetik #photooftheday #pratikrnler

 letiim No:  0 506 362 10

letiim No: 0 506 362 10 06 WhatsApp: 0 506 362 10 06 Salam Vurgunlara mza Attik Profili nceleyin Gven sorgulayanlarin Yuregine adeta su serptik. Bir ok insanin Borcunun kapamasina araci olduk. Kimilerini maddi ynden rahatlamasini sagladik. Ben buraya kazandirmaya geldim kimselere benzemem . Bizimle olan herkes kazanr . Simdi kaciranlar , Yeniden Kazanmak isteyenler , Borcu olanlar , Acil Paraya htiyaci Olan Herkesi #BUGNK Vurguna Davet Ediyorum. Yatma htimali Olmayan Gvenceli Kupon elime gemitir .kupona gvenim kesinlikle tam'dr. BZ TERCH EDECEK OLAN BTN HERKESE HAYILIR OLMASINI TEMENN EDYORUM Ben Fikret ener #Bahis #KRALI , Kesin Malarmz Bgne Sata Hazr Olan ; Vip Grup Tek Kupon Haftalk Grup zel Grup Premium ( GOLD ) zel Kupon Kesin Malarmz Bgne Sata Hazrdr Bankaya borcu olan kredi deyecek olan KREDI KARTI BORCU OLANLAR KREDI BORCU OLANLAR EV HAYALi KURANLAR Kupon almak isteyen arkadalarmz zelden iletiime Geebilir. DGN YAPACAK OLANLAR BORLARDAN HACiZLiK OLANLAR KISACA MADD HTYALARI OLANLAR LETME GEN . #atakum #seyhan #amasya #kecioren #ayakkabi #alanya #kemer #didim #kusadasi #ayvalik #erdek #bandirma #inegol #osmangazi #pamukkale #duzce #kesan #adapazari #altindag #dulkadiroglu #haliliye #sahinbey #tarsus #yenimahalle #karaman #akcaabat

Havalar scakken imdi seri

Havalar scakken imdi serin bir limonata ne gzel gider diyenlerdensen... #bandirma

#antalya dan aldk yukmz #

#antalya dan aldk yukmz #bandirma ve yolculuk srasnda arklarm ve hayallerimle kayboldum

An extract on #bandirma

The Port of Spain was founded near the site of the Amerindian fishing village of Cumucurapo ("place of the silk cotton trees"), located in the area today known as Mucurapo, west of the city centre. The name Conquerabia is also recorded for an Amerindian settlement in this area; this may have been a separate village, another name for Cumucurapo, or the result of miscomprehension by early Spanish settlers, who established a port here: "Puerto de los Hispanioles", later "Puerto de Espaa". In 1560, a Spanish garrison was posted near the foot of the Laventille Hills, which today form the city's eastern boundary. The part of today's downtown Port of Spain closest to the sea was once an area of tidal mudflats covered by mangroves. The first Spanish buildings here, in the 16th and 17th centuries, were open mud-plastered ajoupas, interspersed between large silk cotton trees and other trees. The fort was a mud-walled enclosure with a shack inside, a flagpole, two or three cannon, and few Spanish soldiers. This was captured during Walter Raleigh's expedition in April 1595. The Caribs were transient, travelling to the mainland (now Venezuela) and up the Orinoco River. The French naval commander Comte D'Estres visited in 1680, and reported that there was no Port of Spain. But in 1690, Spanish governor Don Sebastien de Roteta reported in writing to the King of Spain: In 1699, the alcalde of Trinidad reported to the king that the natives "were in the habit of showering scorn and abuse upon the Holy Faith and ridiculed with jests the efforts of the Holy Fathers". By 1757, the old capital, San Jos de Orua (modern Saint Joseph), about 11 kilometres (7 mi) inland, had fallen into disrepair, and Governor Don Pedro de la Moneda transferred his seat to Port of Spain, which thus became Trinidad's de facto capital. The last Spanish Governor of Trinidad, Don Jos Maria Chacn, devoted much of his time to developing the new capital. He compelled the island's Cabildo (governing council) to move to Port of Spain, and he limited its powers to the municipality. The 1783 Cedula of Population, which encouraged the settlement of French Catholics in the island, led to a rapid increase in the town's population and its geographical extension westwards. From the small cluster of buildings at the foot of the Laventille Hills, eleven streets were laid out west to the area bounded by the St. Ann's River, thus establishing the grid pattern which has survived in downtown Port of Spain to the present day. Along the sea shore was the Plaza del Marina (Marine Square), a parade ground. By 1786, the town had a population of about 3,000. Realising that the St. Ann's River, prone to flooding, was impeding the expansion of the town, Chacn had its course diverted in 1787 so that it ran to the east of the city, along the foot of the Laventille Hills. (During the rainy season the river still had a tendency to overflow its banks, flooding parts of the city; over the decades its channel would be widened and paved. During the dry season the water level drops to a trickle; hence its nickname, the East Dry River.) Port of Spain was now able to continue spreading northwards and westwards, encroaching on the surrounding sugar-cane plantations. In 1797, Trinidad was invaded by a British force under General Sir Ralph Abercromby. The British landed west of Port of Spain, at what is still called Invaders Bay, and marched towards the town. Realising his military resources were inadequate to defend the colony and wishing to avoid unnecessary destruction, Governor Chacn capitulated and was able to negotiate generous terms with Abercromby. Port of Spain remained the capital; the new British colonial government renamed most of the streets after British royalty or military figures, but allowed Chacn Street (which followed the old course of the St. Ann's River) to retain its name, in tribute to the former governor. In 1803 Port of Spain began growing southwards, with the reclamation of the foreshore mudflats, using fill from the Laventille Hills. This began with the area immediately east of the diverted St. Ann's River; the district is still called Sea Lots today. Gradually the landfill crept west and the area south of Plaza del Marina became solid land. Further major reclamation efforts took place in the 1840s, the 1870s, and in 1906. In 1935 the Deep Water Harbour Scheme dredged the offshore area along Port of Spain's western neighbourhoods, and the dredged material was used to fill in the area south of Woodbrook. Wrightson Road, linking downtown Port of Spain to its western suburbs, was constructed at the same time. These reclaimed lands were originally called Docksite, and were home to US forces during World War II; later a number of government buildings were constructed here. Port of Spain continued to grow in size and importance during the 19th and early 20th centuries, peaking in size in the 1960s at about 100,000 people. Since then the population within the city limits has declined in size as the downtown area has become increasingly commercial and the suburbs in the valleys north, west, and north-east of the city have grown. Today Port of Spain is the western hub of a metropolitan area stretching from Carenage, 8 kilometres (5 mi) west of the city, to Arima, 24 kilometres (15 mi) east; this East-West Corridor runs along the southern edge of Trinidad's Northern Range. From 1958 to 1962, Port of Spain was the temporary capital of the short-lived West Indies Federation, though there were plans to build a new federal capital at Chaguaramas, on land occupied by the US military base established during World War II. Federation Park, a residential neighbourhood in western Port of Spain intended to house employees of the federal government, is a memorial to that time. In July 1990, an extremist Muslim group held the prime minister and members of parliament hostage for 5 days while rioting and looting shook Port of Spain. The damage was a significant setback to the city's commercial district at a time of severe economic hardship, yet businesses returned. In 2005 there was an unprecedented series of small bombings in Port of Spain which caused injuries to bystanders. They ceased in October 2005 but the perpetrator has not been charged.

logo