Posts filled under #tra

Merhaba  (9 gnderi nceki

Merhaba (9 gnderi nceki #ekili iin son gnler. Katln mutlaka.) Cilt bakmnda ve makyaj temizliinde kullandm bir rnden bahsetmek istiyorum. #rosense marka #glsuyu hibir katk maddesi iermeyip %100 doal bir toniktir. Gl iekleri ilenerek elde edilir. Gl suyunun faydalarna gelecek olursak; Cildin nem dengesini salar. Cildi tazeler ve sklatrr. #Antiseptik zellii sayesinde #sivilce ve siyah nokta oluumunu engeller. Dzenli kullanmda cilt lekelerini temizler. Banyo suyuna eklerseniz rahatlatc etkisini grebilirsiniz. Ayrca #erkekler #tra sonrasnda #losyon olarak kullanabilir. Gne almayan serin bir yerde ya da buzdolabnda saklayabilirsiniz. #glbirlik #gl #glsuyufaydalar #rosewater #rose #Csereht 4. rs #Csereht 4. rsz Annyira megfogott ennek a falunak a hangulata, hogy muszj megosztanom mg egy kpet Abajszolnokrl. A falut elhagyva az elz kphez kpest a szemkzti dombrl lett fotzva. Tipikusan az a hely ahol az autk morajlst a vrosok zajt felvltja a #termszet dallama. Ebben a nyugalomban haladtunk tovbb #Nysta fel.. mg nem sejthettk ekkor, hogy mi kzeledik felnk... - - - - - - #vadonjaro #hike #hiking #hiker #kirandulas #videk #kirnduls #kktra #kektura #nature #landscape #vadkemping #tura #tra #nyr #szie #turatajolo #adventure #borsod

An extract on #tra

A cake can fall, whereby parts of it sink or flatten, when baked at a temperature that is too low or too hot, when it has been underbaked and when placed in an oven that is too hot at the beginning of the baking process. The use of excessive amounts of sugar, flour, fat or leavening can also cause a cake to fall. A cake can also fall when subjected to cool air that enters an oven when the oven door is opened during the cooking process.

Olomouc contains several large squares, the chief of which is adorned with the Holy Trinity Column, designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The column is 115 ft (35 m) high and was built between 1716 and 1754. The city has numerous historic religious buildings. The most prominent church is Saint Wenceslas Cathedral founded before 1107 in the compound of the Olomouc Castle. At the end of the 19th century, the cathedral was rebuilt in the neo-Gothic style. It kept many features of the original church, which had renovations and additions reflecting styles of different ages: Romanesque crypt, Gothic cloister, Baroque chapels. The highest of the three spires is 328 ft (100 m), the second-highest in the country (after Cathedral of St. Bartholomew in Plze). The church is next to the Bishop Zdk's Palace (also called the Pemyslid Palace), a Romanesque building built after 1141 by the bishop Henry Zdk. It remains one of the most precious monuments of Olomouc: Such an early bishop's palace is unique in Central Europe. The Pemyslid Palace, used as the residence of Olomouc dukes from the governing Pemyslid dynasty, stood nearby. Saint Maurice Church, a fine Gothic building of the 15th century, has the 6th-largest church organ in Central Europe. Saint Michael's Church is notable. The Neo-baroque chapel of Saint John Sarkander stands on the site of a former town prison. At the beginning of the Thirty Years' War, the Catholic priest John Sarkander was imprisoned here. Accused of collaboration with the enemy, he was tortured but did not reveal anything because of the Seal of Confession and died. The torture rack and Sarkanders gravestone are preserved here. He was canonized by Pope John Paul II during his visit in Olomouc in 1995. John Paul II also visited Svat Kopeek (Olomouc) ("The Holy Hillock"), which has the magnificent Baroque church of the Visitation of the Virgin Mary. It overlooks the city. The Pope promoted the church to Minor Basilica. Several monasteries are in Olomouc, including Hradisko Monastery, Convent of Dominican Sisters in Olomouc and others. Other notable destinations are the Olomouc Orthodox Church, consecrated to Saint Gorazd, and the Mausoleum of Yugoslav Soldiers. This monument commemorates 1,188 Yugoslav soldiers who died during World War I in local hospitals after being wounded on battlefields. The principal secular building is the town hall, completed in the 15th century. It is flanked on one side by a gothic chapel, now adapted and operated as the Olomouc Museum of Art. It has a tower 250 ft (76 m) high, adorned with an astronomical clock in an uncommon Socialist Realist style. (The original 15th-century clock was destroyed at the end of World War II. It was reconstructed in 19471955 by Karel Svolinsk, who used the government-approved style of the time, featuring proletarians rather than saints. Olomouc is proud of its six Baroque fountains. They survived in such number thanks to the city council's caution. While most European cities were removing old fountains after building water-supply piping, Olomouc decided to keep them as reservoirs in case of fire. The fountains feature ancient Roman motifs; five portray the Roman gods Jupiter (image), Mercury (image), Triton (image), Neptune and Hercules (image). One features Julius Caesar, the legendary founder of the city (image). In the 21st century, an Arion fountain was added to the main square, inspired by the older project. In the largest square in Olomouc (Horn nmst, Upper Square), in front of the astronomical clock, is a scale model of the entire old town in bronze.